Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Update on myself and my stream!

I  just wanted to give everyone an update on what's been going on with me. I am currently in Austin, TX doing work for MLG and my sponsor the National Guard. Shibby and Proofy (COD Pro) are also here with me, we're working on making a video. I won't say much more then that but I'll let everyone know once it's all done so you guys can see all the hard work that was put into it! This was all so short notice that Ellen and I had to cut our vacation in Raleigh a day short. I'll be in Texas until late Saturday night, which brings me to my next point, my stream.

I am going to, once again postpone my stream launch date because MLG would like to be apart of it so I'm coordinating with them on making my stream a huge success. I'm sorry for continuing to postpone the date. I've been getting such a positive response from so many people that I want everyone to be involved. When I get back in town Saturday night, I'll be getting in touch with MLG and hopefully we'll get something going. I'll keep everyone updated with what's going on and when things should be up and running. Thanks for understanding everyone!

2 comments:

  1. It's all good Mike, can't wait to see your video. Just let us know when your stream officially launches and we will be there.

    ReplyDelete